A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bosak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bosak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bosak, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bosak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bosak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Bosak practice?
Dr. Michael Bosak practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsburg, PA and Lemoyne, PA.
See Harrisburg Cardiologists.