A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bosak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bosak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosak
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bosak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bosak, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bosak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Bosak FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Bosak practice?
- Dr. Michael Bosak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bosak practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Cardiologists.