A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bosak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bosak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bosak, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bosak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Bosak FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Bosak practice?
- Dr. Michael Bosak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bosak practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Cardiologists.