A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bosse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bosse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosse
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bosse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bosse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Clinical Research
- Closed Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosse graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bosse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Anson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Bosse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bosse practice?
- Dr. Michael Bosse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bosse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.