A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bosse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bosse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bosse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Clinical Research
- Closed Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosse graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bosse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Anson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Bosse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bosse practice?
- Dr. Michael Bosse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bosse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.