Dr. Michael Bougoulias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bougoulias?

Lisa is horrible

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr. Bougoulias has always been our wonderful PCP for more than a decade. The past couple of years, however, Lisa, the person who answers the phone, has been barring both my husband and I from ever getting in to see him for one reason or another. Both my husband and I have been denied numerous appointments because she told us to go elsewhere for treatment, whether it be the ER, urgent care, or a specialist. I was denied an appointment for the flu, and told to go to urgent care. My husband was ill and also told to go to urgent care. My husband hurt his hip and was denied a visit and told to go to an orthopedic doctor. I had a bump on my foot, and was told to see a podiatrist. When I finally questioned Lisa as to whether or not she had the medical authority and knowledge to tell me to go elsewhere, was rudely advised that she is a nurse and would get me the referral if needed, but that I would end up there eventually anyway. Long story short, you cannot get in to see the doctor with this "nurse know all" unless it is for an annual physical because she has nowhere else to tell you to go!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

Best PCP ever.

Disappointed

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Very rude secretary.

Disappointed

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

Can never see the doctor. Lisa is rude and customer service is not a priority for this office. Doctor is busy taking vacation and developing pictures to hang in room while you wait to see PA. Looking for Doc that is interested in patients.

Runs the place like the old HMO's

Posted on July 24th, 2013

The last time I saw Dr. B I was so nervous & upset about work/life. He said lets get some bloodwork & if anything shows up we will call you. Its been 2 months I'm still a wreck seeing another doctor now as previous reviewers state, Lisa hates her job or just hates customer service work. She needs a new occupation. And his assistant practioner wow, I told her what was wrong with me, she doesn't even listen to heart neither does Dr. B. but when I go to the desk to pay, the gal there hands me 2 scripts. Both of which I've taken in the past and and severe reactions too which IS in my chart. The dumb kid said well if you don't want to take them DUH..then I can see if the nurse can see you again. OMG Horrible if you have a problem other than a cold. I had to give 1 star but there is NO follow up.

A DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE!!!!!

Posted on November 19th, 2012

My husband and I searched for a Dr. and saw he had good ratings, but I have only seen him once for a complete physical, that included blood work, which was great. The bad thing is that I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE HIM SINCE. Everytime I make an appointment and I ask to see Dr. Bougoulias, I get his nurse practitioner and now being sick with a cold and having chest pain, I was told they could not see me this week. I ALSO HAVE OTHER THINGS GOING ON THAT I CAN'T MENTION BECAUSE I AM STILL WAITING FOR OTHER LAB WORK THAT I GOT DONE AND I NEEDED TO DISCUSS WITH THEM BUT I GUESS I WILL BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DR. I am not HAPPY AT ALL WITH THIS DISPOSITON. Wish I did not have to go through all this being such a difficult time for me and my family. Hope things change and the Dr can be more more reliable!

Awesome doctor-poor medical assistants

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Honestly, it's a shame that my overall rating is low but thats how much I detest dealing with his medical assistants. After 3 years I have had enough of Kelly and Lisa. They are testy and condescending in their patient interaction. It appears they have become jaded in their jobs. It may be time for them to consider another line of work.Dr. B is great, but the past year I have been seeing his nurse for my exams (she is great though!). The point being that I still pay for a doctor visit but see a nurse. Like I said, she is great but I dont see where the fee should be the same.All in all if it wasnt for the two assistants that I have to deal with every time I call or come in, I would have stayed.

Posted on October 20th, 2012

The best of the best! Dr. B is the best Dr. I have ever been to. His care and concern are outstanding. I never mind waiting to see him, because I know he is taking the time each patient needs to get the best care. If that means I have to wait, so be it. He is the best!

care has declined over the years, is really bad now

Posted on July 13th, 2012

The care over the last two years has dramatically delined. I think he's too busy to deal with real health issues because he has too many patients. The nurses are easily flustered by anything out of the ordinary. I'm looking for another doctor.

Dr B iis te best

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

I have had my family going to see Dr B for many years now and if going to the Dr can be thought of as a good experience then he hits the mark. The only issue I have is his popularity, too many people have discovered him and getting an appointment to see him is difficult. To help remedy this and take care of his followers he has had to hire a Nurse Practitioner, who is by the way really great as well and will always bring in Dr B if needed.

Posted on May 21st, 2012

this doctor was horrible, poor attitude and spoke to his staff so horrible, i would never return or send anyone to this office

My Primary Doctor for 18 years now

Posted on November 25th, 2011

Barring emergencies which have happened, I have seen him in a reasonable amount of time each visit. During 18 years of many health problems and several stressful family situations he has remained steadfast and truly professional. Hats off to a true gentleman and a wonderful Doctor. The staff have been supportive through many location changes and have not missed a beat either, kudos the them as well.