A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boulanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boulanger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boulanger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boulanger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boulanger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulanger graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Boulanger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Medical Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Togus Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Boulanger MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Boulanger practice?
- Dr. Michael Boulanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Boulanger practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Geriatric Doctors.