A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boulanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boulanger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boulanger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boulanger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulanger graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Boulanger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Medical Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Togus Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Boulanger MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Boulanger practice?
- Dr. Michael Boulanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Boulanger practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Geriatric Doctors.