Dr. Michael Joseph Bourgeois MD is male, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bourgeois is Excellent. Dr. Bourgeois has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bourgeois, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Ped Endo, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology Ped Endo.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgeois graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgeois has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony`s Health Sys-Baptist
- Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bourgeois accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bourgeois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bourgeois practice?
Dr. Michael Bourgeois practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Bourgeois, Dr. Mitch Bourgeois, Dr. Myles Bourgeois, Dr. Michal Bourgeois, Dr. Mickey Bourgeois, Dr. Miles Bourgeois