A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bourgeois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bourgeois is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bourgeois, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgeois graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Bourgeois has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bourgeois MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Bourgeois practice?
- Dr. Michael Bourgeois has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bourgeois practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.