A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bouton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bouton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bouton, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Research and thesis on HIV education and compliance behavior in early adolescents.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Bouton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bouton MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Bouton practice?
- Dr. Michael Bouton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bouton practices Surgery near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR.
See Fargo Surgeons.