Dr. Michael Bova Is this you?

Good doctor and good guy

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

He is very caring and has always been professional. He has been my primary doctor for 21 yrs! I feel so bad for him!

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I have been going to him for almost 19 years. He is wonderful. He has been extremely professional, courteous, respectful, and experienced in diagnosing. He has seen me the same day I've had a problem. His staff are also wonderful and helpful.

Sad

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Sorry to hear about Dr. problems but ...I had to find a new dr, I couldn't get Rx refilled and this has caused a lot of inconvenience and unnecessary expenses. Had to hear about this in the news. Should have sent an advisory letter. Hi

Dr Bova's been my Dr for about 20 years!

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I have been seeing him for a long time. We have a good Dr/patient relationship. He listens to my complaints and if he cannot find what is going on he will send me to a specialist. His staff is wonderful and extremely helpful. He even diagnosed a problem I had when 2 prompt care physicians couldn't figure out what was wrong with me! I was extremely sick and was going to admit myself into the hospital when he said, he wanted to test for something specific because he thought that is what I had.. and I did.. I was cured within a week. Thank goodness!!! I don't want to ever go elsewhere.

Dr Bova

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

This Dr has been a very good Dr for me. He has always been friendly and helpful in all visits. I hate to have to find another Dr. I liked Dr Bova a lot. His staff was friendly and helpful. I never had to wait â long time to get an appointment

Great doctor, down-to-earth, funny and realistic

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I've been seeing this Dr for about 6 years and he's amazing!

Dr Michael P Bova. Springfield Illinois

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Great Dr. Very patient and thorough.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Excellent medical care from Dr. Bova and staff. They are very busy but make time for you. Dr. Bova diagnosed and successfully treated me for problem no other medical professional had managed to do resulting in very positive changes in my life. Good sense of humor and I am impressed with his diagnostic and listening skills.

Posted on June 6th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Bova for many years, from the 90’s to be exact. He is a wonderful Dr. and my Brother, his wife, my nephew and family also have him as a Dr. I found him to be caring, not over testing, unless really needed. He actually saved my Brother’s life, found a artery that was blocked and had it taken care of.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I have been going to Dr Bova for 20yrs just love him

Please go somewhere else.

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Misdiagnosed by this dr for 5 months. Given strong possibly cancer causing meds over and over for an illness I didn't have. What he thought I had would have been contagious so he wouldn't even get close enough to examine my skin or do a skin scraping. It never occurred to him to refer me to a specialist until in my desperation I insisted on it myself. My last 2 visits he'd just sit there looking at his paperwork so I could tell he didn't know what to do with me. It took the specialist less then 5 minutes to correctly diagnose me. This man is polite and friendly, but polite and friendly with no knowledge behind it is a dangerous thing.