Dr. Michael Bowen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bowen?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bowen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2016

Best doctor and love the staff

We have been going to his office since before he became a privet practice. I actually switched doctors when my son was 3 months old, ever since then I haven't regretted going to his office. Dr Bowen and his staff have been great at keeping my kids healthy and putting my mind at ease when they are sick. I feel him and his staff have gone above and beyond what most pediatric offices normally do and always willing to answer questions and explain situation. Dr Bowen himself goes to every extant to find out what illness and does any in house test till a diagnosis is found. In my opinion that office has been anything and everything I can ask for in the health care for my children! (nurse ladies you guys rock!!!)

June 17th, 2015

response to bad reviews

The last review who said I was unprofessional was due to the fact that an older child was literally beating (physically beating) his younger sister in the office and the grandparent was doing NOTHING about it. I told the older child I would call the police if he did not quit hitting his sister. This made the child cry and I guess the father thought that since I actually had the nerve to dicipline his child ( in his absence that is unprofessional). HA! How about you be a parent and teach your child to not hit his sibling. Also, for the parents that think my staff is rude; it is becuause some mothers do not think that they are responsible for keeping track of their child's immunizations. I'm sorry, but it is your responsibility to bring the immunization card to EACH and EVERY physical. You do have some responsibility in your childs health care. We tell the parents this and I guess they think that we are out of line for reminding them of their responsibility. If you think that you have no responsibility for your child's immunizations and don't get them or you don't think that you need to dicipline your child when they are literally beating on their sibling then I guess I'm not the doctor for you. For all the other RESPONSIBLE parents who actually dicipline their children, I will be happy to be your doctor, as that is what I expect out of a parent.

March 30th, 2015

Bad experience

Staff is rude and doctor is unprofessional

March 24th, 2015

Love Dr. Bowen but he should rethink staff

Title says it all! We love Dr. Bowen but quit going here because of the front staff who also does children's shots! Lol the last thing you want is some unwarming dont know her name ..Caucasian big mouth judgemental person giving your child a shot. I just think it's one thing to be this way around adults but I have seen awesome nurses they're in the wrong profession.

January 10th, 2015

Staff UNPROFESSIONAL

I just took my daughter to another doctor because the staff here is horrendous. The receptionist at the front desk is completely unprofessional and when I mentioned that she was rude (her name is Melissa by the way) Dr. Bowen just said he would talk to her and just went right into ending the visit. I literally had to stop him to finish the questions I had concerning my daughters visit to which he acted annoyed about answering after I brought up that it bothered me the way "Melissa" was conducting patient services at the front. This isn't even the first time this has happened. I do not understand why she is so disrespectful! I would never recommend this doctor to anyone I know only because of one rude inconsiderate unprofessional woman!

December 14th, 2013

Bad Staff

Wait times are to be expected, but the staff at the front desk are not great. The lead nurse(long blondish/red hair talks really loud and very condescending) is horrible and very rude to say the least. They ignore people standing at the desk to be waiting on, being on the phone is one thing, talking to each other about what they did the night before is very unprofessional. I also was able to hear an entire conversation while waiting to be seen about a patients mother who they can't stand and hope she never comes back. If the staff were more helpful and less rude going there would not be so bad as my kids like the Dr. Zero stars for courteous staff!

June 1st, 2013

Terrible Staff = Terrible Doctor

I have mixed feeling about this Doctor's office. The office staff was AWFUL!!! The worst I have seen. They were so rude and unfriendly. We had to wait 45 minutes to see the Doctor. Then the Dr was so condescending about the shots. And when I confronted him about his rude staff, he just ignored me. Not every parent is a moron who is uneducated about what their child needs. I had considered returning again to give them a second chance, but the bad taste in my mouth is so bad I think I will look elsewhere. Then I realized any Doctor who allows his/her staff to treat patients and parents so rudely should not be treating my children!!!

March 18th, 2013

Best Pedi in EP

This doctor is amazing. You can tell he loves the kids and really enjoys his job. He makes sure you understand what he is doing and why, even to the point of showing you pictures of what to look for! The nurses are efficient and sweet and pretty knowledgable themselves!

October 27th, 2011

Dr. Bowen and his nurse are extremely pleasant! They make the kids feel at ease and take the time to explain what they are doing and why.

March 13th, 2017