A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boyer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Boyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Boyer MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Boyer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Oncologists.