A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boyer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Boyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Boyer MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Boyer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Riverton Oncologists.