A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boyer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Boyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Boyer practice?
Dr. Michael Boyer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Columbus, OH.
See Salt Lake City Oncologists.