A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boyer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Boyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Boyer MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Boyer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.