The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Boyer
Dr. Michael Boyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Boyer is affiliated with University of Utah Hospital, Primary Children+s Medical Center and Piedmont Hospital. Dr. Boyer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Boyer has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Michael Boyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.