A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boyers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boyers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyers graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Boyers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Boyers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Boyers practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Boyers practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Primary Care Doctors.