A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boyers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyers
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boyers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyers graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boyers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Boyers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Boyers practice?
- Dr. Michael Boyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Boyers practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Primary Care Doctors.