Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Boyle III
Dr. Michael Boyle III, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI, with another office in West Bloomfield, MI. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Boyle is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Boyle III has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Michael Boyle III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.
Dr. Amardeep Mann
West Bloomfield, MI 0.06 mi15
Dr. Vera Khasileva
West Bloomfield, MI 0.06 mi38
Dr. Lynne Johannessen
West Bloomfield, MI 0.06 mi36