A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brackett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brackett
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Brackett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brackett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brackett graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Brackett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- West Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Brackett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Brackett practice?
- Dr. Michael Brackett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brackett practices Family Medicine near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Primary Care Doctors.