A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bradford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bradford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Bradford has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Bradford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Bradford practice?
- Dr. Michael Bradford has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bradford practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Surgeons.