A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bradshaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital and Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Bradshaw practice?
Dr. Michael Bradshaw practices Surgery near Grand Junction, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO.
See Grand Junction Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Bradshaw, Dr. Micheal Bradshaw, Dr. Michel Bradshaw, Dr. Mickey Bradshaw, Dr. Miguel Bradshaw, Dr. Mike Bradshaw