A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bradshaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bradshaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent General Hospital District - Cah
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Bradshaw MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Bradshaw practice?
- Dr. Michael Bradshaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bradshaw practices Surgery near Vail, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Junction, CO.
See Vail Surgeons.