Learn more about Dr. Michael Braffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Braffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braffman
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Braffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Braffman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Braffman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Braffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Braffman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Braffman practice?
- Dr. Michael Braffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Braffman practices Infectious Disease near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA.
See Phoenixville Infectious Disease Doctors.