Dr. Michael Brage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brage?

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

This is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen he said good news nothings wrong with you I have a reflex sympathetic dystrophy I have been treated for over 14 years and I'm seeing a doctor that's really nice now my foot turned red purple swollen blotchy and he is about as dumb as they can get

Worst Doctor EVER

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Dr Brage destroyed my right foot. 3 surgeries total, 2 for him to mess up and 1 for his brethren attempting to fix his negligent and inept work. Aside from his terrible personality, he is an irresponsible doctor who cannot admit when he's made a mistake or apologize. Dr Brage is the worst kind of Doctor. .

Posted on December 12th, 2016

wrong diagnosis which turned a minor issue of a young person into a life long impediment, please seek 2nd opinion

Outstanding surgeon

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Explained the current status of Total Ankle replacement. Advancements in last 6 years or so. Performed the surgery with no problems, recovery has been fine, severe ankle pain now completely gone. We are blessed to have been referred to Dr. Brage

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Strongly advice you seek second opinion on this surgeon.

The best

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Posted on January 15th, 2016

man of few words. doesn't offer a lot of information...have to ask first.

Where do I even begin, hahaha

Posted on April 24th, 2014

First, the wait time: 1 hour wait after the medical assistant who got my vitals left the room. I have never waited longer than 20 minutes for the doc to come before in my life so this was pretty amazing in itself. Second: When someone finally came in, it wasn't Dr. Brage, it was his "nurse" assistant. I had to wait an additional 20 minutes to actually see the doctor. 80 minutes total so far.... Third: Brage came in and we shook hands. Without giving me eye contact. And his hand.... wait for it.... It was limp! I don't care how good of a surgeon you are, if you can't give a proper handshake I wouldn't trust you to with reading an MRI let alone operating. Finally: The guy's attitude was just all around terrible. I don't know how you live to be 54 with a job that includes so much interaction with people and are still socially inept. Either that or he was completely burned out and no longer giving a ****. He even swore under his breath when I had a question about my MRI as he was getting ready to leave.

GAVE ME BACK MY LIFE!!!

Posted on February 20th, 2014

I saw Dr, Brage at University of Washington's Sigvard Hansen Foot & Ankle institute at Harborview in Seattle, WA. I had suffered with a 10mm OCD of the talus for 10 years and Dr. Brage offered a fresh allograft procedure. I had global pain of the ankle for years at a pain level of 8-10 that never went away. About 14 hours after surgery I took a dose of pain meds as instructed and slept for 10 hours. When I woke up the global pain was gone! My surgery included a malleolar osteotomy to gain access to the talus and the surgical pain was very minimal requiring pain meds for only a few days. I'm 8 months post op now and could not be happier. Dr. Brage gave me back my life! The entire experience from scheduling to pre-op and surgical staff was top notch and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Brage or the Foot & Ankle Institute at Harborview.

ankle replacement doing great

Posted on April 15th, 2012

I had an artificial ankle put for my arthritic ankle about 3 years ago. I continue to do very well. I am back to walking and have no pain. I am very pleased.

I am walking again

Posted on January 7th, 2012

All I can say is that I am walking again when several doctors told me I wouldn't. Dr. Brage was amazing and fixed me with two surgeries after I had a horrendous accident. I thank GOD for Dr. Brage

ankle replacement doing wonderfully