Learn more about Dr. Michael Brager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brager
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brager graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Brager has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Brager MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Brager practice?
- Dr. Michael Brager has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.