A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brager graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Brager has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Brager practice?
Dr. Michael Brager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Canton, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.