Learn more about Dr. Michael Brager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brager
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brager graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Brager has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Brager MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Brager practice?
- Dr. Michael Brager has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.