Dr. Michael Brame Is this you?

3.0

Very uncourteous

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Before surgery he was polite and nice, after surgery due to some complications, I got an appointment and went to see him before the 4 wk checkup, he was totally rude, abrupt, and said he has seen it all before. Not to come back for 3 months. I will go back that one time and that is it. I would not recommend him to any one.

At start good later insults patient

Posted on October 16th, 2014

First few visits he seemed friendly. At last he hurt my feelings by complaining my perfume I wore to insisting that I am dumb and while internet research even from webmd is dumb according to his last words to me. Changing doctor because this one seemed nice but totally hurt my feelings never gonna go back I 67 years old and treated me utter disrespect and humiliated me.

Posted on July 21st, 2016