A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brand MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Brand practice?
- Dr. Michael Brand has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT and Ridgefield, CT.
See Danbury Surgeons.