A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandt
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brandt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Dr. Brandt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gil Brandt MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Brandt practice?
- Dr. Michael Brandt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brandt practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.