A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Dr. Brandt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gil Brandt MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Brandt practice?
- Dr. Michael Brandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brandt practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.