A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brasfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brasfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brasfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasfield graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Brasfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hugh Brasfield MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Brasfield practice?
- Dr. Michael Brasfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brasfield practices Internal Medicine near Jasper, AL.
See Jasper Internists.