Learn more about Dr. Michael Bratton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bratton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bratton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bratton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bratton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bratton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bratton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Bratton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Bratton practice?
- Dr. Michael Bratton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bratton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Surgeons.