A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bratton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bratton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bratton
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Bratton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bratton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bratton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bratton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Bratton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Bratton practice?
- Dr. Michael Bratton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bratton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN.
See Morristown Surgeons.