A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Braun is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braun
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Braun, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Braun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Braun MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Braun practice?
- Dr. Michael Braun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Braun practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiologists.