Learn more about Dr. Michael Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Braunstein, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braunstein
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Braunstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Braunstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Braunstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Braunstein MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Braunstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Braunstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Braunstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Farmingdale, NY and Levittown, NY.
See Massapequa Internists and Massapequa Gastroenterologists.