A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Braxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Braxton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Braxton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braxton graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Braxton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Braxton MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Braxton practice?
- Dr. Michael Braxton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Braxton practices Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lacombe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Slidell, LA.
See Lacombe Internists and Lacombe Physiatrists.