Dr. Michael Brazelton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brazelton?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brazelton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2012

Dr. Mike is at Healthy Habits Pediatrics in Littleton

I am so happy to find Dr Mike has opened his own practice with Dr. Julie Cordova. They are at Healthy Habits Pediatrics in Littleton. www.healthyhabitspediatrics.comThe new office is beautiful - jungle theme, a volcano and tiki bar and every room has a different adventure theme mural. My kids are thrilled to have their Dr. Mike back!!

April 11th, 2012

Hard to find trusting Dr....now he's left, what to do?!?!

I was disappointed to find that Dr. Mike is no longer with Pediatrics West. He always took time with our daughter and us as new parents. Our little one loves going to see Dr. Mike, now need to find out where he went so we can continue our daughter's medical care with him.

February 8th, 2012

Dr. Mike Rocks.

My son has seen Dr. Mike since he was right out of the hospital as a preemie, and I am so sad that Dr. Mike has left Pediatrics West as his Dr. If anyone knows if he has taken his practice elsewhere, I would love to know where! He is the best pediatrician I've ever had the pleasure of having work with my child. The entire office is great with kids.

October 7th, 2011

Love him,Trust him

He is the best has taken care of my chiled from day one I so trust him and would fallow where ever he go's

June 20th, 2011

Do not go to this pediatrician! He refused to test or treat my daughter for strep throat and we had to see another Dr. who confirmed she was positive. He is very condenscending, conceited, unhelpful and refused to give diagnoses but told us to use our common sense for skin and throat disorders. He was just the worst.

July 29th, 2010

Dr. Mike is the best pediatrician I have ever gone to. My son has special needs and he is thoroughly involved and really cares about everyone's needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Mike Brazelton!

March 20th, 2009

I love the fact that Dr. Brazelton is available most days/times and I can always see him. He is great!

September 16th, 2017