Dr. Michael Breiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Breiner?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Breiner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2013

Patient

I was recently diagnosed with skin cancer on my nose by my P.C. She gave me the names of two plastic surgeons to choose from. I chose Dr. Michael Breiner of SWVA Center for Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as I had read recently a magazine article from a lady who had breast cancer. She told of the great treatment she received from Dr. Breiner. I was very pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Breiner and his professional staff. I will need more surgery in six weeks and most certainly will have Dr. Breiner again.

October 16th, 2011

Great Surgeon

Dr Breiner is the best surgeon for plastic surgery in the Valley. He was recommended to my by another doctor in a different field of medicine and that says it all. It was great with me, caring, comforting and answered all my questions and even put up with my daughter who came along on my pre-opt as my caregiver, and that wasn't easy. He's the best! What else can I say?

June 28th, 2011

DO NOT GO TO HIM

He is KNOWN for his mini face lift revisions....charging you of courseHe held court with med students during my procedure......He had his nurse remove stitches while he did not even look at them beforeI have horrible scars.........

December 23rd, 2010

Exceptional

The finest physician of any specialty that I have ever received services from, bar none. I can't say enough positive about Mike Breiner, M.D.

September 17th, 2010

mini-face lift - excellent results

I'm a 64 year old lady who gravity and sun took its' toll, particularly in my chin and neck area. Dr. Breiner was literally brilliant in the manner in which he removed the excess skin and tightened that area. He and his staff are very caring and made the entire procedure as pleasant as it could have possibly been. He is an exceptionally gifted surgeon and takes great pride in his work. You just wouldn't believe the difference in "before and after" surgery.I'm still in the "healing" phase but I rate Dr. Breiner A+!!! He's a great doctor and I feel so fortunate my first cosmetic surgery was performed by him....I'll keep returned to him as the need arises!!!

August 18th, 2010

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

I had a mini-face lift with Dr. Breiner. It involved the removal and tightening of the skin on my lower face and neck. From first to last my experience with the doctor and his staff was first rate and welcoming and warm. The procedure is done under local anesthesia so he was able to tell me what he was doing (because I asked) and I felt that I was in the hands of a doctor who really knew exactly what he was doing. He had told me that there would be no bruising and minimal swelling afterward and frankly I didn't believe him, because I bruise so easily.It is now the third day after the procedure and I do not have even the hint of a bruise and any swelling there might be is invisible. The stitches are covered with steri-strips and so are almost invisible from the first. Throughout the experience I felt I was in extremely competent hands and the results prove me correct.I would recommend the doctor without reservation for this procedure and I would be confident in going back for any other cosmetic work.

March 6th, 2017