A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brescia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brescia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brescia graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.
Dr. Brescia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brescia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Brescia practice?
Dr. Michael Brescia practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Roselle Park, NJ.
See Roselle Park Internists, Roselle Park Critical Care Practitioners, Roselle Park Pulmonologists, and Roselle Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.