A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brescia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brescia is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brescia
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brescia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brescia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brescia graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.
Dr. Brescia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Brescia MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Brescia practice?
- Dr. Michael Brescia has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brescia practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Roselle Park, NJ.
See Roselle Park Internists, Roselle Park Critical Care Practitioners, and Roselle Park Pulmonologists.