A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bresler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bresler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bresler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bresler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresler graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bresler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- MacNeal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Evan Bresler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Bresler practice?
- Dr. Michael Bresler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bresler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Berwyn, IL.
See Berwyn Radiologists.