A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bresler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bresler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresler graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bresler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- MacNeal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Evan Bresler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Bresler practice?
- Dr. Michael Bresler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bresler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.