A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bressack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bressack is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bressack
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bressack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bressack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bressack graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bressack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Bressack MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Bressack practice?
- Dr. Michael Bressack has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bressack practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.