A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fennerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Fennerty, Gastroenterologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fennerty
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fennerty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Fennerty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fennerty graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fennerty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Brian Fennerty MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian B. Fennerty practice?
- Dr. Brian Fennerty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Fennerty practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.