A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brickner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brickner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brickner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brickner graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Brickner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Deer River Health Care Center
- First Care Medical Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brickner MD is a male Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Brickner practice?
- Dr. Michael Brickner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brickner practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Brainerd, MN.
See Brainerd Radiologists.