A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brickner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brickner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brickner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brickner graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Brickner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Deer River Health Care Center
- First Care Medical Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brickner MD is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Brickner practice?
- Dr. Michael Brickner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brickner practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Brainerd, MN.
See Brainerd Radiologists.