A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brilliant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brilliant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brilliant graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Brilliant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brilliant MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Brilliant practice?
- Dr. Michael Brilliant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brilliant practices Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists.