A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brischetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brischetto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brischetto, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brischetto graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brischetto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Brischetto MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Brischetto practice?
- Dr. Michael Brischetto has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brischetto practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pulmonologists.