A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Briselli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briselli
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Briselli, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Briselli graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Briselli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Health Care Metro
- Aurora Memorial Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fels Briselli MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Briselli practice?
- Dr. Michael Briselli has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Briselli practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pathologists.