A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Briselli, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Briselli graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Briselli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center-Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Briselli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Briselli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Briselli practice?
Dr. Michael Briselli practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI.
See Milwaukee Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Briselli, Dr. Micheal Briselli, Dr. Michel Briselli, Dr. Mickey Briselli, Dr. Miguel Briselli, Dr. Mike Briselli