A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Briseno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Briseno, Specializing in Spine Injuries & Disorders is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injections
- Surgical Decompression
Education & Awards
Dr. Briseno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ryan Briseno MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Briseno practice?
- Dr. Michael Briseno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Briseno practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Keller, TX.
See Grapevine Orthopedic Surgeons.