A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Briseno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Briseno, Specializing in Spine Injuries & Disorders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briseno
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Briseno Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injections
- Surgical Decompression
Education & Awards
Dr. Briseno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ryan Briseno MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Briseno practice?
- Dr. Michael Briseno has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Briseno practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Keller, TX.
See Keller Orthopedic Surgeons.