A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brockett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brockett
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brockett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockett graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brockett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brockett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Brockett practice?
- Dr. Michael Brockett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brockett practices Family Medicine near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Primary Care Doctors.