A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brockett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brockett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockett graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brockett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brockett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Brockett practice?
- Dr. Michael Brockett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brockett practices Family Medicine near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Primary Care Doctors.