A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brodie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brodie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodie graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Brodie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Brodie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Brodie practice?
- Dr. Michael Brodie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brodie practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.