Dr. Michael Brodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brodman?

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Excellent Dr. Whom I would highly recommend!

10+ years of professional excellence

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Having had surgery with the prior, retired chair of this Dept., my yearly gynecological check up went from one of dread and stupidity to one of mutual respect. Dr. Brodman is extremely knowledgeable without the arrogance I had experienced before.

No better doctor in the world.

Posted on February 16th, 2009

i have been a patient of Dr. brodmans for over 20 years. If it was not for dr. brodman i would have not had my son 13 years ago. Dr. brodman id the God of medicine.

There's simply no one better!

Posted on June 28th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Brodman's for 20 years despite the fact that I left New York 19 years ago. The instant I know there is something serious to be addressed gynecologically I GET ON A PLANE to New York. I first met him as a second opinion when another doctor was telling me I needed a hysterectomy at a young age. I was able to keep my uterus for 11 years after that thanks to Michael Brodman and the fact that he stays abreast of the latest procedures. This doctor has been consistent in his care for 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, the ultimate "technician" when it comes to his surgical skills, personable, down to earth, has a great sense of humor and has managed to remain humble despite his rise to the top. He is Chairman of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mt. Sinai last I checked and he has consistently been in New York Magazine's Top Doctors not to mention on Good Morning America, CNN, and quoted in newspapers as an authority on this or that. He stays on top of the latest developments in medicine. I just can't say enough about this doctor and I'm a tough critic! I have referred over a dozen people to him and they all feel the same way. You may have to wait a bit to see him sometimes and some of the office staff hasn't always been the greatest on getting messages to him every now and then but it's well worth it to be seen by the best. I contacted him just last year after being scared to death by a local diagnosis. Once again he saved the day and I flew to New York for a rather simple procedure to address the situation that wasn't even diagnosed correctly! Bottom line is if you are in need of a good gynecologist - look no further... you just found him!

Posted on June 23rd, 2017