A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brophy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brophy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brophy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brophy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brophy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brophy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brophy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Haas Brophy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Brophy practice?
- Dr. Michael Brophy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brophy practices Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.