Dr. Michael Brophy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 3rd, 2016
Pill Pusher
Over prescribed addictive medicine knowing I was an alcholic /adic and turned his back on me when I ended up in rehab. He acted like he did not know me although he was partly to blame for me being in treatment.

August 11th, 2015
Xanax
He was a good dr.

July 15th, 2015
Pam corey
I am in a nursing home wks they say I have. I was taken off my xanax cold turkey now and put back on if. I am back in Texas now Richard kravis use to be my internal med doctor be ref me to u. I don't feel right my memory came back but I feel like I am dying I had sinus surgery at ft worth hospital..help

March 17th, 2015
Pompous Fossil
Bona Fide Rear Clown in my opinion...

March 26th, 2013
Cruel and Unprofessional
Don't go to this doctor. He talks over you and doesn't listen. If he doesn't like you, he will be rude to you. He is unprofessional and doesn't care about your needs. He thinks only his opinions count and doesn't care about how you feel or how the medications are not working. If you want a doctor that doesn't listen or care about you make sure you go to him. He needs to retire. If he hates what he does, why keep working and making others lives miserable.

April 27th, 2011
Beware
I am not happy with my 10 minute appointment with Dr Brophy I will be consulting a different doctor from now on. Being overmedicated by him for several years almost ruined my life and for that I can't forgive him. I saw him today to explain that I was feeling great after not taking meds for 3 months. Err I'm not sure but stay off them then and come back and see me in a month....really!!!!

August 31st, 2010
Dr. Brophy sees his patients on a regular basis and is always willing to listen. His bedside manner is good and keeps spirits up and listens to his patients.

June 15th, 2008
Shouldn't be a psychiatrist
My visit started with having to wait for him to get to the office. He had me fill out a form and them just gave me a chice of 2 medications to take. He didn't ask me any questions or make any suggestions regarding current medications and treatment. He pushed me out the door and there were 2 drug reps waiting and he called them in. I guess my health wasn't as important as the free sample they had!