3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Pill Pusher show details Pill Pusher
by Scott P on Mar 3rd, 2016

Over prescribed addictive medicine knowing I was an alcholic /adic and turned his back on me when I ended up in rehab. He acted like he did not know me although he was partly to blame for me being in treatment.

Xanax show details Xanax
by Pam corey on Aug 11th, 2015

He was a good dr.

Pam corey show details Pam corey
by Pam corey on Jul 15th, 2015

I am in a nursing home wks they say I have. I was taken off my xanax cold turkey now and put back on if. I am back in Texas now Richard kravis use to be my internal med doctor be ref me to u. I don't feel right my memory came back but I feel like I am dying I had sinus surgery at ft worth hospital..help

Pompous Fossil show details Pompous Fossil
Mar 17th, 2015

Bona Fide Rear Clown in my opinion...

Cruel and Unprofessional show details Cruel and Unprofessional
by Unhappy on Mar 26th, 2013

Don't go to this doctor. He talks over you and doesn't listen. If he doesn't like you, he will be rude to you. He is unprofessional and doesn't care about your needs. He thinks only his opinions count and doesn't care about how you feel or how the medications are not working. If you want a doctor that doesn't listen or care about you make sure you go to him. He needs to retire. If he hates what he does, why keep working and making others lives miserable.

Beware show details Beware
Apr 27th, 2011

I am not happy with my 10 minute appointment with Dr Brophy I will be consulting a different doctor from now on. Being overmedicated by him for several years almost ruined my life and for that I can't forgive him. I saw him today to explain that I was feeling great after not taking meds for 3 months. Err I'm not sure but stay off them then and come back and see me in a month....really!!!!

Aug 31st, 2010

Dr. Brophy sees his patients on a regular basis and is always willing to listen. His bedside manner is good and keeps spirits up and listens to his patients.

Shouldn't be a psychiatrist show details Shouldn't be a psychiatrist
by Zanna on Jun 15th, 2008

My visit started with having to wait for him to get to the office. He had me fill out a form and them just gave me a chice of 2 medications to take. He didn't ask me any questions or make any suggestions regarding current medications and treatment. He pushed me out the door and there were 2 drug reps waiting and he called them in. I guess my health wasn't as important as the free sample they had!