A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brosman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brosman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Brosman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Lockport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kenneth Brosman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Brosman practice?
- Dr. Michael Brosman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brosman practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.