A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brosman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brosman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Brosman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Lockport Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brosman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Brosman practice?
Dr. Michael Brosman practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.