Dr. Michael Nelson Brothers MD is male, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brothers is Poor. Dr. Brothers has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brothers, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brothers graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brothers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brothers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Brothers practice?
Dr. Michael Brothers practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Brothers, Dr. Mitch Brothers, Dr. Myles Brothers, Dr. Michal Brothers, Dr. Mickey Brothers, Dr. Miles Brothers