A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Browne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Browne
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Browne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Browne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Browne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerard Browne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Browne practice?
- Dr. Michael Browne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Browne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lynchburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Lynchburg Surgeons.