A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Browne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Browne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Browne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerard Browne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Browne practice?
- Dr. Michael Browne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Browne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lynchburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Lynchburg Surgeons.