A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bruck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bruck, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bruck, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruck graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Carl Bruck MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Bruck practice?
- Dr. Michael Bruck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bruck practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.