A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bruehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bruehl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bruehl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruehl graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bruehl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waldo County General Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Med Ctr, Bangor, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruehl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Bruehl practice?
- Dr. Michael Bruehl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bruehl practices Family Medicine near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Brewer, ME.
See Bangor Family Physicians.