Learn more about Dr. Michael Brunelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brunelli, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunelli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brunelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brunelli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunelli graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brunelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Brunelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Brunelli practice?
- Dr. Michael Brunelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brunelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Surgeons.