Learn more about Dr. Michael Brunelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brunelli, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunelli
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brunelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brunelli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunelli graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brunelli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Brunelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Brunelli practice?
- Dr. Michael Brunelli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brunelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Westford, MA.
See Framingham Surgeons.