A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Brusco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Brusco MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Brusco practice?
- Dr. Michael Brusco has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brusco practices Ophthalmology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Ophthalmologists.