A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brusco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brusco
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brusco Learn More
Dr. Brusco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Brusco MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Brusco practice?
- Dr. Michael Brusco has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brusco practices Ophthalmology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Ophthalmologists.