Dr. Michael Bryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bryan?

April 4th, 2017

Great Dr.!

February 18th, 2016

Amazing Doctor! He seriously makes you feel like you are his only patient!

November 19th, 2015

Love Dr. Bryan! He makes you feel like you are his only patient. He personally calls with test results. He made me feel at ease during my entire pregnancy. I highly recommend him!

November 13th, 2015

Dr Bryan came highly recommended by a good friend. My former obgyn had been.forced into.early retirement due.to a medical condition, and I felt sure that I would never again find as caring as a doctor as I'd had. I was very wrong. Dr. Bryan spent a very good amount of time with me making sure that I felt comfortable and that all of my questions had been answered. His staff were all very kind and welcoming and the ultrasound tech I saw had a wonderful sense of humor and just an overall good bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Bryan and his team.

October 28th, 2015

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Bryan is amazing. I am a new patient and I was very pleased with how much time Dr. Bryan took to hear my history. What a kind Doctor! I'm very happy with him and the office. He also called me himself with my results just 2 days later!!! I will be returning annually.

July 1st, 2015

Awesome Doctor

I switched to Dr Bryan for my second pregnancy after a horrible experience with a different obgyn during my first pregnancy. He is truly an amazing doctor. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and didn't mind the fact that my toddler came to most of my appointments. During my delivery he made me feel so calm and confident in my ability to deliver my baby without any meds. I would highly recommend Dr Bryan to anyone looking for an Obgyn.

April 21st, 2015

Dr Bryan is an amazing dr. He is kind and always answered my questions.

April 15th, 2015

Best doctor

This is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen in my life. He cares very much about his patients. He never rushes you and is very open and honest about everything. He is a calm doctor who makes you feel completely at ease. He delivered my girls and was there from when I got to the hospital to when they were born. He stayed during my entire pushing and helped me stay calm! Dr B is the most amazing doctor and if having more kids wasn't a big deal I would have 40 more to be cared for by him! 😀 his medical assistant Katie is fantastic too! I love her as well! I highly recommend Dr. Bryan to any patient!

February 28th, 2015

Best Doc. ever!

February 6th, 2015

excellent caring physician

August 5th, 2014

Patient

I love dr Bryan. I had a horrible experience with dr bass and a bad ectopic pregnancy and when I went to dr Bryan he helped me. The office staff are wonderful and he truly is all about your well being.

May 28th, 2014

upsetting experience

I had doctor Bryan for several years. However, my visits to him stopped after the delivery of my last child. I needed a c section that time around, and Dr. Bryan performed the surgery. I had bruising down into my thighs and up past my bellybutton for several weeks afterwards. When I followed up with my six week appointment, I was still bruised and bleeding heavily. I expressed these concerns to him but felt dismissed and felt like I wasn't being taken seriously. This was both upsetting and disappointing. I ended up going to my sister in law's obgyn. Turns out there was so much scarring from the surgery, my bladder, uterus, and ovaries had adhered to my abdominal wall. As a result, I was bleeding internally. I had to have several ultrasounds and scans, and everytime I went In to a new radiologist, they commented on how bad my uterus looked. I bled for almost five months straight and finally had to get a uterine ablation, three laproscopic corrective surgeries, and a hysterectomy to undo the damage his one c section had done. My current obgyn also removed the two inch wide abdominal scar his c section left. Now I have a barely visible incision and a current doctor I fully trust. Although everyone is entitled to make a personal decision on the doctor they feel most comfortable with, I also believe patients should make informed decisions. This was my experience. I hope that other women have not, and will not, have the same.