A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bublik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bublik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bublik graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Bublik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bublik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Bublik practice?
- Dr. Michael Bublik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bublik practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Canada Flintridge, CA.
See Glendale Otolaryngologists and Glendale Plastic Surgeons.